My Blog.

Welcome to my blog,
If you want to know a little bit about the latest trends, photographs and work that im developing, and also a little bit about me then visit my blog and see my updates!
I study Fashion Communications and Promotions at the University of Huddersfield, and I'm currently in my first year and loving it.

Comment on any of my post's if you like what you see and read or not, let me know.
i'm on Facebook too, if you want to add me, you can do.
Follow Me...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dior's Visual Merchandising and Advertising

I was really impressed with Dior's shop windows, walking down Londons streets, the styling and merchandising of the window display makes the Store stand out and catch your eye.I think theyve done a good job promoting their new A/W collection.
This photo was taken inside Harrods. The lighting of the photo isn't very good, but this also stood out to me as a customer walking through Harrods. There clothes has been styled to co-ordinate really well with each other and the display of the manequinns against the "Dior" sign on the wall makes it seem dramatic and charactoristic.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the informative article.
    Visual merchandising doesn't only help a store attractiveness clienteles, it also helps increase sales and gives customers a good reason to come back again. First, you need identify the target audience and get to know them well.

    ReplyDelete